Wednesday, May 6, 2009

UTAR or STAMFORD??

well people.. i'm down to this 2 place to study now.. i still thinking which to go to? UTAR will take me back near my hometown while STAMFORD i will remain here in selangor.

a tough choice.. now i waiting for offer letter from UTAR as alot of paperworks they need that Taylors does not have.. so mafan a.. why cant Taylors a world class college dont have paperworks tat even UTAR require.

well people.. do give me your suggestions..

UTAR= a chance of a new life for me. get to live back to a place and environment tat i love alot. more to nature. away from alot of fustration that i hv here. the bad thing is they hv 45 subjects to learn n it takes me 3 years to complete. not to say i will have a limited budget to spend so hv to watch wat i do wif my $$ haha

STAMFORD= maybe will get my own car if i study here. only a 2 years course with 21 subjects oni!!!. but have to continue to stay here and face d same fustration that could drive me nuts.. haha..

tough choice eh people.. haha.. so now i so headache o. which 1 to go to.. ahha

1 comment:

Charlene.G @ 雪琳 said...

then you just flip a coin and decide lohh!! xD