Friday, May 22, 2009

UTAR, KAMPAR

Well.. just got my offer letter from UTAR yesterday.. force me to email them that if not done by yesterday i going to tell it to the press only they will go and do it for me.. total useless a them.. haha..

now make me rush like hell.. monday gonna start my orientation d and 2morow i gonna find a place to rent n move in straight.. funny aint it.. haha..

well.. its kind of rush so sorry to any1 cause wont b able to inform a.. will b coming back once in a while so yeah should b gd.

now going into a new life o. donn wat will b install for me.. only knw for sure is for the next whole week i gonna b so bored cause not oni am i alone there i wont hv anybody to teman me or anything to do. no laptop also so can imagine wat am i gonna do facing the four walls a.. DAY DREAM like mad.. haha

1 comment:

``ρüѓрlε άŊġεL`` said...

oh?? u shifted to there ady??wahh~~
good luck to you lor =)