Friday, May 1, 2009

~Clubbing~


well well.. finally should write about tis aint a.. is going clubbing oni for those bad people a? haha.. y so many ppl hv to label those go club as not good? so far i hv to admit it tat i like to club.. but tat doesnt make me bad aint it? u can see alot of business ppl or even lectureres at club.. so tell me y is tat..


i still remember my first time to club is with my secondary school frens, at ruums.. although its short but its kind of nice.. after tat is mardi gras where can say my 2nd time clubbing oni.. wif my college mates n a few secondary frens at mardi. its kind of fun there since so many ppl. still remember its hari raya eve n we end up singing balik kampung at midnite.. haha..


but now d palce i go d most is mos.. have to admit d music sucks but one gd thing bout it.. its non smoking.. tats d class over there.. juz went there yday wif 3 frens.. haha.. use d most less can say. oni 50.. lol..


so club on people.. for those who dont like clubbers.. time for u to get a life o.. keep facing d books or com aint d way.. life's short..



No comments: