Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Life Back In Selangor

well.. i'm back in selangor on dec 3 last thursday to attend my sis first fashion show competition. can say that all of the contestant was good so even my sis dint win at least she wont feel so bad.



well, my aunt n 2 cousins got involve in an accident las sun. lucky no life was taken away so thank god for that. so now i am d official ahmad of the house.. so goes my study mood anytime d.. haha..

this few days with alot of time doing nothing make me start thinking of alot of things. well, d more i think d more i feel like a fool.. a fool tat is being use from time to time. but wat choices i have. i dont mind it happen wif my family but it usually happen wif "fren". its a tough choice. so many time i have wanted to cut all contacts n try to get new one who will appreciate me but it seems it wont happen. i will always only appear when they recall me.. if not like a wind i will be blown away.
life's tough. so as i have post earlier just live with it. one day i will sure stand above every single one of those jokers and prove to them tat i am no fool..
tat time dont expect me to be so nice to attend to u all when u decided that i was the most free person in d world.. now officially all of u are just my temporary frens till i manage to be only me alone. tat time i am sure to take u all as d wind tat juz blow by and wont care less.. thanks alot for some good memories bt i will work hard from now on to deny u all n slowly get u all of my brain contact frens list.

No comments: