Friday, December 11, 2009

Gang / Groups??

well, these few days have been as boring as usual as i have said in my previous post. only thing that keep me from full spider web mood is going out for a movie n football.. haha..

well, one problem tat is popping out of my head non stop.. which group/ gang do i belong to? or i dont belong to any at all.. after much serious thinking( which i should have been using it on studies. XP ) i have finally make it clear to my self tat hey.. i dont belong to any. this is why of all the loneliness that i felt.

come to think of it. the only time i got call out is when want cc or just need people to fill up the gap.. d rest i wont occur to any of ur heads.. well, its my problem i think which is why i am who i am now.. alone is not bad. gv me more time with my families as now its having major problem. it hurts me when i am not in anybody mind but it hurts me even more to know tat one of my family is going down.
i have to admit that i always talk straight out, but wat i always say is just tat so u wont get hurt. its pain in d heart when one u care for alot fell. be it for friends or family. i have already make my self to not care so much bout a fren i care alot but i dont wan to have to do d same to family.

i dont mind not being in any gang/group as long as i have family. but now.. i donno where am i heading. i went to kampar so tat u can have more money to spend on but to u i suka suka go kampar oni for no reason. to u i am juz a noisy fella who likes to nag alot and did alot of things tat did not think of u. but one thing for sure i'm not same like u. i put my family first no matter wat. so i can just wish n pray tat u will be ok and not fell too down. for wat you are doing now, once u fell, there wont be a family for u to turn to now.

No comments: