Thursday, August 6, 2009

Study Smart Workshop Preview




well.. juz as the tittle showed.. yesterday tis preview is the first event i organise in UTAR. well.. cant say all goes well in the preperation as its in a rush but overall i can say my committee have done a good job. although all of us are having our exams n assignments they all still can help me to make tis happen. so thank you very much t all of u.. merci beaucoup to ee ven, siew yan, melvin. not to mention those non committe frens tat have help us out also. SK, wah and kw.


just make my day not good is some comment tat i hear from a senior about or progress.. dare to say we din do anything and blame my fren for informing me. well, she is my comittee so anything related to tis event is natural that she report to me cause i'm the chairman n i sure ask the society chairman if i do not knw. we are all juniors doing this event without much guideance from anyone so we have do wat we knw n wat we can.. so juz stop complaining n stop BULLYING my fren!!!






No comments: