Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~Loneliness~

well.. kampar is a new life a new start.. where everything is new to me.. from the people to the studies.. nothing is d same as it us to be. a fresh start for a miserable time back in selangor. not to say my family, my family is always d best. but other issue that make my life there miserable.

now as times goes by, i'm like going slowly n slowly back to wat i fear most in life.. loneliness... i'm a person who like to crap alot or get my self busy.. but some how some way, i found my self lock up alone in my room facing four walls n a blank laptop screen. donno why since i move here my msn is extremly quiet,.. las time i can juz on msn n go on n on n din play any game.. now i kind of temp to find my self wanting to go to cc or some other place. lucky so far i can still withstand it o..

so can anyone tell me wats d problem wif me?? izit tat i hv change to be boring or i have just lost my way. no doubt bout it tat here is a very gd place to study.. but i cant juz sit there n read.. its juz so not my style. somemore now busy wif assingments n events. damn headache. don get me wrong.. i love doing events and stuff like tat, but tis is like so rushing n so clueless.. its gd tat head post is given to us but if wan us to learn n stuff.. at least guide us on wat to do.. not juz ask us do tis do tat..

all tis make me miss my secondary life.. remember tat las time when we first became the ajk for pbsm. we are scouting for replacement oredi. we push our choice to go for talk n learn things. followusn n involve them in all that we do... u cant c a event tat we organise without a few canditates invlove.. tis is the way to learn. we slowly pass on n not jz dump to them

so wat can i say... its MY CHOICE as i choose to be here. my choice to take up the challenges so no point complaining. juz typical human sure not enough a.. haha

wish me luck in my workshop tis coming thurs, assingment due date on fri n mid term on sat...
don be surprise if found me half date at d end of the week.. cheers all...

1 comment:

hui min said...

ooi dun emo larrrr come join my 1592 gang^^ hehe, sorry cant make it 4 d workshop ler, having class....:( jia u!!!