Wednesday, August 15, 2007

sad or happy??

well... 2day was jzu another boring day as usual.. hehe.. i actually slept in d student lounge today.. first time le.. lol... lucky i manage to wake up n gotto thanks those fella tat keep kacau me.. if not i'm gonna miss class d.. hehe... math test was ok.. got a few ques donno how to do la.. tat is normal.. acc donno wth is d fella talking bout also... oeno was ok... d lecturer was fun as usual/.... so now i blur case bout sumthing... should i continue to chase her or should i juz gv up.. its such a hard decision... she is like more n more away from me.... sumtimes she juz willy get on my nerve.... n btw, can u few fella juz stop it wif me n HER... damn irritating la.. summore me these few days mood not so gd so make things worst la... so sad case la.... drama practice was not gd.. i juz cant get my part rite.. sad also..

1 comment:

Jessica Yap LX said...

Philbert ar....加油!!!Must get her la....haha....
hahaha.....don't get angry k..Chill,Urs frenz might be joking lo....don't take it too seriously!!....wow u also have maths test?thats weird...haha!! is it part of management?
All the Best Phil....