Saturday, August 18, 2007

boring weekend!!!

well///.... for starters tis weekend i'm all by my self at home... cause my family have went back to ipoh... and supposely it should b fun when they is no 1 around n u r free to do anything u like... but for me is quite difference.... cause i'm bored outta my mine.... don quite beleive it myself but its true... most of d kk gang hv gone to camp which oni left a few of us here.... n tat is juz so bored as in oni bout 3 of us left... go yum cha also quite bored, cc also a few of us.. so basicilly 1 word.. boring... lol.... n my family will also b away during mon n tues.. they r going to port dickson.... lucky i got class on both day n oni problem is my dinner which i hv to eat alone.... haiz.. hate it when i hv to go out to eat alone...

1 comment:

Jessica Yap LX said...

Seng Kwee ar..Alone..dunno how to tell me meh...hahaha...so charm eat dinner alone...said wei...like me always watch movie alone leh!!
As ur target go with u lo! K? hehehe....all the BEST!!!