Tuesday, July 10, 2007

wat a day

hehe... yesterday got lunch serving at my college... first time actually gotto serve real guest.. nervous from d start... days tarted ok wif us all working together to get ready d misenplac n do d table setting.. atika is our manager of d day n gotto gv praise to her... first time but oredi like a pro.. haha.. than there is also shannon who i muz not forget.. his table setting was so creative.. using a bottle n sum other items he manage to cr8 a masterpiece... hehe.. too bad no pics to show to o...d lecturer n jeff who is our bartender cr8 a quite unik mocktail n we call it "summer paradise" hehe.. its a mixture of orang, mango juice n.... opps secret recipe so cant tell it out.. haha... at 12 d first customer came.. i was so nervous as i c all my frens customer hv arive but mine haven... gotto admit i hv nvr got so nrevous b4 cause of a assesment, oh did i mention tat tis serving cost bout 20% on d marks.. hehe.. bout 12.50 my guest arrive.. gv me d crreps n finally they r here.. it seems tat is my fault tat i din tell them bout d time planning.. my bad... i also got to say tat i screw up d serving.. i wasnot doing wat i was suppose to do.. hehe.. alot of mistake n lucky me d lecturer did not c any of it... my guest juz keep quite cause oni u know wat wrong i did.. hehe... but finally it all end d a... nxt week is our turn to cook n hope tat we can cook nice food 4 d pp... so blog off now.. haha

1 comment:

♥ Crz said...

Hey, i heard my fren tok bout the serving thing oso.. But she told me was at night and wat serving guess thing oso.. But, too bad i din go for it.. gt meeting /.\