Sunday, July 8, 2007

headache o... tis whole week was like w roller coaster ride... started my collgeg life bak las week.. all was going well until fri, got a call tat my grandpa was admitted to hospital.. so whole family rush bak.. my grandpa was admitted to ICU at tat time.. when we reach there he was resting so we did not go disturb him... me n my dad spent d nite at d hospital.. we slept at d lobby there as we cant go in d ICU ward.. slept at all those bench make both of us bak aching,, early in d morning get to know tat me grandpa got heart attack.. damn scare le tat time but than later doc say stable d.. one side of his heart is not working.. so always go n visit him till 2day me n my sis n mom cum bak kl first as we all hv exam 2morow... n i got d first time to drive me dad honda civic... on high way also.. cant even beleive it my self.. me sis keep complaingin i drive to fas... ok, i admit tat i drive a little fa.. 100km/j on d highway is normal ma..
2morow got lunch service.. n damn i was not prepare 4 it... menu cover do until damn shit.. haiz.. donno wat to say d la.. juz hope i don screw up 2morow can d... hehe

No comments: