Wednesday, June 3, 2009

UPDATE ON KAMPAR!!

well well.. today is the second week i am here.. so far nothing much happen o.. now my class is from mon till sat le.. damn cham.. means i most probaly will b stuck here for donno how long a..

so far met my groups mates.. every1 was ok.. but oni think is all is quite quiet.. hard to start a long conversation wif them so far.. hope time will make it better a... haha

so far the oni one keep teman me is my house mate steven o.. a very funny guy who is trying very hard to speak gd cantonese.. haha.. btw, his from klang.

here is use to life d but every now and than sure will bored like shit when alone in my room..

n been eating alot of rice a here.. apa pun rice a.. ahha.. 1 day like eat 4 meals le me.. really eat poor me d a.. haha.. later tummy also grow d a..

if got chance go back i so gonna go get a mcd to eat a.. haha..

tats all for now.. no laptop yet so cant upload pics

1 comment:

Yau Weng said...

y dun call McD delivery leh? haha