Sunday, April 19, 2009

~Alone~

well folks.. sorry for not updating my blog.. its just tat nothing much to update o..

its d 3 weeks of april since i start my so call holiday.. well, most people will take me as enjoying my days relaxing n stuff.. well. maybe they are rite at d relaxing part.. but too relax??

if seriously is like d movies i will b fill with spider web now or oni left a bone for who cares. tis holiday my only routine is go college hunting, become ahmad, slp n eat.. tats juz all i do..

as days goes by.. being alone make one thinks alot.. make me think of whats my problem? have been looking at d com screen for hours each day hoping some1 will even chat wif me but nothing. looking at my hp n hoping someone will ask me out or juz plain chit chat but nothing.

its been making me think alot.. izit me?? i cant seem to blend in with any1 i suppose.. lost alot of frens tat i don even knw i lost. being left out of things tat i hv not been left out for quite some times before but now...

now i kind of like d wolf also.. lone wolf.. its kind of suits me.. always alone n looking for ways to survive. in d house is like hell to me also n well.. don wan quite bad mouth bout it but its juz suffers to stay in house n facing a whole lots of things..

i wish tat i can juz go away.. some place far.. where even i can b alone i can slowly enjoy the times. some place where i don have to try to please anyone.a place for outcast like me...

is there a place like tis? where i can finally relax my mind n heal my injury...

No comments: