Tuesday, February 24, 2009

heyoh ppl

heyoh ppl.. sori i din update or come to view my blog a..

just tis new year is just nt my year a.. having a very bad time in everything..

ya.. can say tis year is my emo year a.. n my lonely year a...

i am slowly losing most of my frens n reason is i still donno y.. juz feel getting farer from all of them.. wat to do.. life ma..

2nd is my fmaily.. well... exams is coming n i am so damn stress up.. but no thx to d wonderful study environment at hse.. i always study some than play game or chit chat d.. its my style n can get to make me relax more n remember.. weird hu.. but my family is still there grumbling all d day nite tru.. n dare compare me wif some1 tat i ahte to b compare to.. WTH

my relationship is also nt going gd a.. cant seem to get hold of wat i wan.. maybe is i nt smart enough to hold on to it a.. even now i feel like i am being played by her.. oni she knws wat is going on...

haix.. so sad life a for me.. cant really see me in blog a.. donno how to say out a.. feel like wanna go kill ppl oni a.. xo

No comments: